Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

NZ Playhouse visit to Paparore School

We were very lucky to have the NZ Playhouse touring group call into our school on Friday, October 19 to perform their latest play to Paparore school children and children from neighbouring school Waiharara. Very entertaining.

The Wolf at the Target
Red Riding Robin Hood with the Wolf in Disguise and King George

King George with the cheeky Town Crier

The Horse riders leaving the Round about. 


King George, Red Riding Robin Hood and the Town Crier. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi.Cool,they do those shows at our school to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora
    did all those plays do it at the same time?
    They come to our school to!
    Did you enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Carlos they come to our school and it is very funny when they do it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my name is Kohen, the show that went to your school it has came to our school to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is Jesse and all the stuff you do is so cool and so is my school and I do lot'of cool art and I hope to comment on a blog to so I well see you later bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name is Harrison and they do that show at our school too

    ReplyDelete