Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Melanie Drewery Author visits Paparore School.

Melanie Drewery New Zealand author of children's books visited our school on Thursday, November 1.

Thoughts and facts Te Whare Tui whanau know about Melanie Drewery.

'Melanie Drewery is an Author' - Riley
'She writes kids books that are very funny' - Alani
'The first book Melanie Drewery wrote was when she was 17yrs old' - Quartez
'Melanie Drewery read one of her books "Fishing fame" to us - Quartez
' I liked the storybook Grumble, Rumble, Mumble she read to us' - Tristan
'The first book she published was when she was 30 years old'  - Kaydee
Melanie Drewery - Author


Can you see Melanie among us all?

5 comments:

  1. kia ora
    that looks very interesting
    did you like the books?
    looks very cool

    Yazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Jesse and all the stuff you do is so cool and so is my school and I do lot'of cool art and I hope to comment on a blog to so I well see you later bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Carlos and it,s cool to know that authors come to our school to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that look cool

    ReplyDelete